Jordan's profile picture

Jordan's profile picture
Sister Frost

Monday, January 19, 2015

Another 6 weeks in Ducos!

It's official! Sister Harding and I get to be together for another 6 weeks here in Ducos. I'm so happy to stay; I love Ducos so much now.

I gave a talk this week in sacrament meeting. It was a little bit crazy, because I found out at 8pm the night before, and they didn't give me a subject or time limit... I asked, and he said not to take the whole meeting and that my subject is "Christ". It was alright, and then the Elders both spoke after me. In all, not the worst thing ever for only my second talk.

Other than that, there really wasn't too much to talk about this week. We had 11 lessons, which is pretty much a record for right after the holidays! A little boy we teach (his name is A.) is getting baptized this month! His whole family is basically all members, but he's 9, so he has to have the missionary lessons in order to get baptized. It's so much fun to teach him. He opens and closes all our lessons for us. He welcomes us, and selects someone to choose a hymn and pray, and then leaves us the time for the lesson. It's so cute!

Well, I love you all so much, have an awesome week and don't forget to read the scriptures this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment