Jordan's profile picture

Jordan's profile picture
Sister Frost

Sunday, April 13, 2014

TWO WHOLE DECADES!

I know today is the 14th of April, but I'm still not sure it's my birthday. I mean, I'm cool with the celebrating and eating cake part, but just because another year has passed by, does that mean I HAVE to be 20 years old? I'll take the silence as a no. I'm glad we've discussed this, and I'm still 19. Cool.

Okay, so this weekend, we finally got to watch general conference! It was so cool! We even had two investigators show up for two different sessions, and an inactive family in our neighborhood bought a car last week and showed up! So pretty much, we're just super-excited about life over here. I took a TON of notes, and we've been talking about it a lot. Our investigator M. kept talking about all the stories in the talks, and she wanted to stay for the second session yesterday, but couldn't because she had to drop her stepdaughter off at her mom's house. She especially loved Elder Bednar's talk :) I don't think I can pick favorites among the talks, but I did really love the mix of accents they've got going in the general authorities, and the one that sounds kind of like Gru from Despicable Me was my favorite accent, in case you all were wondering.

And now, the stories for the pictures.

The first picture is of a really cool handmade bad that one of the senior missionaries, Sister Pecqueux, gave me. 
The other is of what happens when you put fries in the oven, forget about them, and then leave for conference and don't come back for six and a half hours. We just feel blessed that the apartment complex didn't burn down, especially since there's no smoke alarms here.

This was our last lesson with L. before she left for Wallace.

Me wearing a Walesian dress given to me by an investigator.

The little house where we were able to email last week.

Well, that's about it! I love you all!
Seour Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment